Monday, December 29, 2008

A Great Week

There is a good week in the making at the K household. Here's why:
1. The weather has been beautiful today and will be tomorrow. That means walks and playing at the park. Which is always nice in the "dead of winter".
2. Some friends from our old town are moving here tomorrow. We haven't seen them in at least 4 years and they now have a little girl near NGK's age. They'll only be living a few minutes down the road.
3. We're having a New Year's Day party with our neighbors. I'm really excited about this as it's another attempt at getting to know our neighbors better. I think it will be fun, if anyone comes, so far only 1 RSVP.
4. CDK has two days off of work. Yipeee!
5. My oldest (as in time I've known her, not her age) friend and her husband are coming in town and we're going to hang out. I can't wait to see them.
6. We might, just might, order new furniture for our bedroom. This would be extremely exciting (I guess I'm getting old when furniture goes in the exciting category).
7. I'm having lunch with three friends on Wednesday, just the girls!
8. And I'm sensing the "I can do anything" attitude this week as the New Year approaches. So we'll see what happens.

No comments: