Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hmmm...

I guess it says something about your current blogging activity when you forget your password. Sorry for those that actually care about what's going on around here. Here's a short list:
1. My washer is broken, this stinks. I would like to get it fix and not spend the money on a new one, but secretly both CDK and I would like to have to get a new one. The front-loading ones seem so nice and are much more efficient, plus some come in really fun colors. And if I'm going to do a lot of laundry, and at least I could have a pretty color to look at.
2. NGK has the flu, poor pitiful thing. It's not stomach related, thank goodness since the washer is broken, but a cough, runny nose, and fever. I hope she gets better soon and we don't get it.
3. Some of our dearest friends are moving to our town. There are some unfortunate reasons why they are moving here, but we are thankful that we'll get to spend some time with us. They'll also be staying with us for a week and a half before their place is ready. So with 1500 sq ft in the house, 4 adults and 4 children, what do you think that's going to be like ?!
4. We're continually excited about the people we are meeting in our neighborhood and the relationships we're developing. It's so much fun to know our neighbors and be able to walk to the park with our kids together. God has really provided a great place for us.
5. I think Facebook is taking over my blogging time. For some reason I more readily "play" on Facebook than update or read blogs.

1 comment:

nicole said...

I hope NGK is feeling better. The flu is yucky. And it is great that you are getting to know your neighbors. We have lived here for six years and we only know our immediate neighbors and we don't really visit much. And FB has taken over the internet I think.