Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Why Didn't I do this Sooner?

I know that sending out the Christmas card photo combination isn't a new idea. I've just never done it. This year I realized how easy, and cheap it is. I can get 50 for about $15 at Sam's. Plus they have tons of layouts to choose from. Very cool!

Here's where you come in. Which card should we use? We always said we wanted to send out a family pic with our card, not just one of the kid (or someday kids). But these are cute and we aren't sure how much we like ourselves (me and CDK) in the family pic. So please vote. There are three options. The only difference in the last option is the coloring of the photograph. And of course this is highly important - it could end-up on your refrigerator and you wouldn't want someone saying "Why did your friends pick that card?"

5 comments:

Rosemond said...

How can I vote when they are all so cute?!

kelly 's a riot said...

we did the kid pix alone last year, so we changed it up with a fam pic this year. so...my vote is for the family pic. i think it's cute of y'all, but i totally understand loving the solo pic of your kiddo more!

NeedANap2 said...

The top one (baby only) is SOOO cute that I would probably send that one. I like the middle one (family pic normal color) too. You could do a family pic next year. I think we've done a mixture, most years doing a family picture but some years just doing kids. :)

I love the picture cards. Previously, we've had copies made in 4x6 of picture we took at home, with writing on it "Merry Christmas from __ family" but it's still a lot of work to send a card and the picture. This year we're just doing the photo card.

Kelli said...

We went with the family one in color. I'm going to pick them up today, so we'll see how they turn out.

nicole said...

Well, I know what you chose and I like it. That picture of NGK on the horse is fabulous too though! I would not have been able to resist showing that off.