Saturday, December 30, 2006

Oh, the Possibilities

Don't you just love the approaching of the New Year? It's just so fun to think about a new start, a clean slate. There are thoughts of how you'll live your life better or healthier and things you want to accomplish. I love that the new year feels like a big blank page waiting to be written on. It's the same feeling when you get a new journal or calendar and it's just waiting to be filled.

As I was thinking about that this morning I was reminded that God's grace is the exact same way. His mercies are new every morning and we have a clean slate, amazing. No matter how my day, week, month, or year has been, I wake up every morning in His new mercies. So this year I am going to live that, and be in that promise. Live in His mercies and share them with others.

No comments: