Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Somebody... Anybody?

This famous quote above is brought to you by my "baby" brother who turns 24 today. Happy Birthday AKM! When he was really little he wandered into my parent's room during the night. My parents were awake but didn't answer as he said "Mom...... Dad....... Somebody...... Anybody?!?"

The quote also accurately describes the feelings regarding my blog lately. I've gone four straight posts with only one comment (thanks Amanda). So, am I boring everyone now or what? I'm not trying to be needy, but just wondering if anyone is still out there. To add to my "blog depression" is the fact that my Cluster Map on the sidebar archived, so now I'm starting over with an world void of red dots. It stinks too because I was only missing dots on two continents, South America and Africa. CDK says I'm just being vain about my blog. Oh well, I guess I am!

I'd love to hear from ya!

8 comments:

nicole said...

I check daily, but rarely comment. I don't comment on a lot of blogs. Sometimes you have already said all there is to say.

Any chance you will be in hometown over Memorial Day? We will be, and I want to try to see Emily, and if you are there too that would be even better.

Amy said...

We check in on you guys weekly! Hope you are doing well.

Amy and Ashley Smith

FancyPants said...

I'm here, KLK! I love to hear your thoughts. And I can't wait to see that Young @ Heart documentary, btw.

But as long as we're being vain about our blogs, how bout a little FancyPants linkage over in your blog roll?

(Wink)

Kelli said...

Thanks for the encouragement guys! No problem fancypants - my blog roll has become a little out of date.

KarenD said...

I'm always checking in!! (Well, I say "always," although not as much as I used to, but whenever I catch a free moment like now when little one is sleeping.)

Anonymous said...

My dot will move from Central Asia to Central Texas, but we're still here! :)

NeedANap2 said...

I'm still here, you're in my bloglines.

JKMN said...

I read too, but don't comment unless I have something interesting to say...like this... We have a (less than) 6 degrees of blog seperation connection. I know you, who knows FancyPants who knows This Southern Belle who knows me. Pretty funny, huh?