Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Just Thought That was the Deal of the Century

CDK came home from lunch yesterday and we had this conversation:

CDK: I just got a car.
KLK: What?
CDK: I just got a car.
KLK: What?
CDK: I just got a car.
KLK: What are you talking about? (thoroughly confused considering he already has a car)
CDK: I just got a car. My company called and they're giving me a car.
KLK: What are you serious? Is this a delayed April Fool's joke? You've got to be kidding me.

The conversation proceeded as I tried to figure out what kind of joke he was playing on me. But, no joke, he's getting a company car. We were both in total shock and disbelief. We knew that after working there six months he might be able to negotiate a car allowance, but in no way were we expecting a car, with all maintenance and insurance paid. Woo hoo!!! Praise the Lord, what an unexpected blessing.

So, we're going to sell our second car. If you're looking to buy a 2006 Toyota Corolla, let me know!

No comments: