Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The First Ever "hayk" Blog Awards

4andcounting gave me a blog award the other day. I was plesantly surprised, so to continue in the tradition, I will bestow the Blogger Reflection award on some blogs that make me think.

1. mab - she always has something to say and it's always funny or insightful.

2. cnn.com - in the field - I feel like a nerd putting this one on here but, oh well! Though I obviously don't know these reporters personally, it's interesting to see where they are and what they are blogging about.

3. Saxon Update - This family has just lost one of their three sons to cancer. Their raw honesty and reflections on faith always challenge me in my faith with Christ. Kudos to them for being so open and honest to so many strangers. They know that their son's too-short life was not in vain and they are making sure others know too.

4. The FancyPants Factory - Tough I've only been reading her blog for a short time she makes me laugh and think about a lot of deep subjects at the same time. Plus she posts frequently, which is always a plus.

3 comments:

nicole said...

Okay, for some reason the 85 days to go on your ticker just blew me away! I can't imagine how you are feeling. 85 days is not that much. I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see the precious one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "hayk" award. I shall put it on my mantel so all can see it.

Thanks also for sharing so much of y'all's "re-entry" journey via the blog. It's really great to read the daily adventures of the K fam. I can't wait to see Baby K and hear all the stories that will create!

FancyPants said...

Aghh! I am so embarrassed to just now be responding to your award! Thank you so much. I'm very honored.

I'm also sheepishly smiling because since around the time you posted this, I've been an awful blogger. Very few posts and haven't been able to make the rounds. But I'm back in the swing of things! Thanks again!