Monday, June 11, 2007

Poll: Pink or Blue?

So tomorrow is the big day for us. We'll find out if it's a boy or a girl, if our baby isn't too modest. I thought I would take a poll to see what your guess was. Leave your guess in the comments.

If you want the facts that may (or may not) help you guess, here they are:
  1. I have always thought my first child would be a boy. But I have no specific strong feeling as to what it is.
  2. The heart rate has been high. It was 170 something at the first sonogram and 150 something at the 12 week visit.
  3. I have one brother, CDK also has one brother.
  4. The Chinese Lunar calendar says it's a boy. I haven't done any of the other tests with the wedding ring or whatever.
If you want to know any other facts, ask, but don't ask any questions that are to personal, please! Our appointment is the afternoon, so I'll likely post the results on Wednesday morning.

8 comments:

KarenD said...

My guess: boy

Did you get my really long response to your email about missions and baby stuff? Just curious...

nicole said...

No guesses here--I only had a hunch with one of my own, so guessing for someone else is way out of my league. :) I hope everything goes well and can't wait for the results. And I would still love to see a pregnant picture.

Alison said...

My guess is a boy!

Kelli said...

All right, interesting so far.

@karend - Yes, I did get your email, I'm just really slow at responding. I'll try and do that soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Based on heartrate I'd say girl :)

Jennifer

Kelli said...

@4andcounting: There is no need for a picture yet because you still really can't see anything. I'm still in my normal clothes, not very easily, but there is a little pooch.
Maybe we can see each other if we're both in lview next weekend.

nicole said...

I'm not going to be there. :( I can't make it to town for the reunion, too much going on here. Really, it is kind of sad that we have to try to see each other back home, when we live about an hour from each other now.
I'm not really surprised to hear there is not much to see yet, you have always been thin from taking such good care of yourself. Lucky you! Although, pregnancy belly is a good feeling and I'm sure you will love it when it comes in full force.

KarenD said...

No prob on the response... it took me a while to respond, too.

Can't wait to hear the news!