Monday, March 17, 2008

Four Months = Four Pictures

As I've said before I don't want this blog to become baby-focused, but it's a big part of my life, so she'll definitely creep in occasionally. We visited the doctor last week for the four-month check-up and here are the stats: weight - 13 lbs. 4 oz (75th percentile), height - 25 1/2 inches (95th percentile), head circumference - 17 1/4 inches (off the chart). So she must be getting the big head because we're always telling her how pretty she is. Enjoy the pictures below (that my wonderfully talented husband took) and check out her blog if you want to see more.

(This is my baby jewelry she is wearing in this picture. My mom saved it and gave it to me at the hospital)



3 comments:

Rosemond said...

Beautiful baby girl!! Beautiful pictures!

nicole said...

Great pictures. We have a couple of big heads too.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! Oh, and we're also fond of babies with big heads. :)