Thursday, November 15, 2007

She's Here

I'd like to introduce our daughter, NGK, born November 13, at 11:20 am weighing 8 lbs. 12 oz, and 21 1/2 inches long.
The induction on Monday didn't produce much progress, so we tried a different angle with another medicine overnight Tuesday and it did the trick.
We're headed home from the hospital within the hour and are excited to start this new adventure.
Baby, mommy, and daddy are doing well. If you would like the link to her blog site with tons of pictures, send me an email.

5 comments:

nicole said...

Yea! I already commented on the other one, but I'm just so happy for you that I have to comment here too. She is beautiful! I hope the transition to home goes well.

Rosemond said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful! You will have to send her blog site so I can see more pictures!!

KarenD said...

Yay baby!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations and good luck settling in to your new family life!

~Kelli D.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful little one! I'm so glad y'all are doing well and heading home to start life as a family of 3!