Thursday, November 1, 2007

Patiently Waiting, for now *Update*

*UPDATE* We will go to the doctor today at 4pm and see what's going on with little Miss K. I think we will make some definite plans for induction, based on what the doctor has said previously. While I know induction is perfectly safe and normal, please pray that this happens naturally.

So the day came and went as expected. We had a doctor's appointment this morning, and I'm progressing, but as he said it's unpredictable. So far, I'm still fine with that.
Four good things about missing the due date: 1. Her birthday won't be on Halloween. 2. CDK made it to his job interview last night and didn't have to cancel. 3. The furniture finally came in and we're picking it up today. So, we'll get to set-up the nursery tonight, yeah! 4. Now that I have been to work during November I get my full months worth of sick and vacation accrual that I'll get paid for during my leave.
Random, but I just noticed that the counter is stuck at 1. Well, we know that pregnancy isn't eternal.

I'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

Rosemond said...

I'm glad you found me! Good luck with your delivery and your little bundle of blessings!!

Anonymous said...

We're thinking of you and waiting for the big news!

Anonymous said...

Great attitude! So very non over due motherly of you. We can't wait to hear she's here and find out her name!

Amy Smith

KarenD said...

Well, I voted for November 5, so I guess that's what Baby K is waiting for. :-)

Waiting with you...

KarenD said...

Did I guess right??