Friday, September 21, 2007

A Little Fun *Update*

Ok, so still no belly pics (sorry KarenD), but in the meantime, how about a Baby Pool? My co-workers have started one, so I thought it would be fun to track one online and see what everyone thought.

Enter your guess here.

4andcounting made a good point, so here's a little history and some pregnancy facts. I was 3 weeks late and over 8 1/2 lbs, CDK was 6 weeks late (that story is for another post) and over 10 1/2 lbs, and 23". So far I've gained 18 lbs. Maybe that will help a little.

5 comments:

nicole said...

That is hard, since we don't much about your weight gain or family history. Well, I just remembered what you told me about CDK's side of the family. I just can't wait!

amy said...

We will all be praying that she is more like her mama than her daddy when it comes to birthdate and birth weight.

CK's mom is a saint!!

KarenD said...

WOW! 38 days and counting!

KarenD said...

OK, so why no belly pics? I mean, I've been taking belly pics long before I even had a belly.

Anonymous said...

You've only gained 18lbs.! No fair! I'm gonna guess low, how about 8 lbs. 1 oz. I want to see pregnancy pics, sideways, they don't have to be naked, just want to see you pregnant. Good luck, we miss you guys down here in Central Tx.!