Friday, January 12, 2007

Consider This a Commercial

I thought about a lot of resolutions this year, but I didn't see much point in making them, or at least making them public. So I've kept them to myself and as expected, I'm not living up to them. Oh well.

One we are working on as a couple, not as a resolution, but a goal, is to better manage our finances. We have always been good at saving and living within our means, but just never knew exactly where our money went. So, we set a budget and I found a spending management website called www.mvelopes.com. I've only been using it for two weeks now, but it seems to be working well. It's basically the envelope system of accounting, but electronically. I like it, it's easy, and only takes a few minutes a day. And I already feel better about how we're spending our money. So that's my commercial, check it out.

1 comment:

nicole said...

My BIL and his wife are using this as well. We have looked into it, just haven't taken the time to set it up. Perhaps this "ice storm" will provide the opportunity to get started.