Monday, June 23, 2008

Seven Years Ago Today...

... I married the most wonderful man in the world.

Our wedding day was, and still is, the best day of my life. I am so thankful that God knew exactly who I needed and when I needed him. There are so many things to love about CDK: he's intelligent, creative, artistic, sensitive, loving, a good listener, caring, and the list truly does go on.

We've been through a lot together, good and bad, but the one constant is that I've never doubted his love for me or my love for him. And we don't do this on our own, God designed this marriage, and He orchestrates all that takes place within it. I am in awe of how God teaches us more about Him through marriage and I plan to keep learning for at least another 60 or so years!

I love you CDK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary!!! It was a great day! We are so happy we got to be there with y'all! Hope y'all are doing well. Congrats on the new house too!
Amy Smith

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize our anniversary dates are so close together! Ours is today. Hope you're celebrating in a fun way.