Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Long Awaited

Ok, sorry about the plethora of baby posts. I'm trying not to get to obsessed with this, but it's kind of hard, especially with only 29 days left. But, you've been asking, so finally, here they are, belly pics! I about 32 weeks in these pictures.



And finally, while I'm not particularly fond of showing my exposed skin in a picture (much less of exposing my skin anywhere!) here is a pic for posterity's sake. Plus I think CDK did a really good job with this one, so I wanted to show him off too!

FYI - don't forget to post your vote on the Baby Pool!

8 comments:

nicole said...

Those are great pictures! I never did anything that nice with any pregnancy and wish I had. But if I started now it would make the other kids feel left out, I think. I'm probably over-thinking. Your belly is beautiful! Do you not have stretch marks? I have a virtual road map on my stomach, so no one sees it ever.

KarenD said...

You look great! When were these pictures taken?

Kelli said...

@ 4andcounting - Yeah, you're probably over thinking it, just get a friend to take some fun ones at least. The kids won't know who you were acutally pregnant with, you can leave it a mystery. No, I don't have any stretch marks... on my stomach.
@ karend - good question, about 32 weeks, a month ago.

amy said...

My first thought when I saw your pics was "Those are good. I wonder where she had them done." And then I realized CDK did them....Wowzer!!

Less than a month to go!! YIPPEE!!

Amy

Ty Camp said...

you look great! and i had no idea your man was so talented with a camera. miss you guys...

amanda

FancyPants said...

You're beautiful! And you have very nice feet. =-)

Kelli said...

@fancypants - Thanks for the feet compliment. I have to give CDK credit for that pedicure, couldn't reach them myself!

KarenD said...

Hubby does pedicures? Does he shave your legs? (I told John he might have to pamper me in this way later on, and he seemed a bit concerned about his ability. However, he's made progress with tying the little bows around the waists of my maternity shirts.)